We’ve gathered below all the information you need in order to fund your account,
withdraw your profits and manage your payment methods.
Depositing via Credit/Debit card
- Log in to your 500investments account.
- Click on ‚Deposit‘ at the top right side of the screen.
- Choose the Credit/Debit Card method of payment at the left-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Fill in your card details.
- Fill in your billing information.
- Click Submit.
Once your deposit has been approved, you’ll receive a confirmation notice and a transaction receipt to your email. Please ensure that the credit card details you’ve provided are valid and complete.
Depositing via bank wire
To wire funds directly to your 500investments trading account, you have to provide your bank with our company’s bank account details. Please select one of the methods below:
- Print our banking details.
- Opt to have the details sent directly to your inbox.
Once your wire transaction has been approved, you’ll receive a full invoice to your inbox.
Please note that this might take up to three business days.
Important to Remember
We implement the latest security and encryption measures to ensure that the deposit process is safe and secure. Before making your first deposit, you will be asked to complete a short Investors Questionnaire. This questionnaire helps us to evaluate your level of financial knowledge and experience.
- If you choose to deposit with a credit/debit card, you are required to provide us with a photo/scan of your card (back and front) which will enable us to protect your account from cyber fraud.
- Each time you make a deposit, we immediately send you a detailed invoice via email.
- All of your transactions are secure and private and are protected with SSL (Secured Socket Layer).
Our support team is always available to assist you with your account management.
If you need help with making a deposit, please contact us at any time via email or live chat.